How to Get Motivation to Lose Weight in 5 Easy Steps!
May 15, 2020
Right now, especially with being stuck at home, it's a struggle just to get off the couch. Even getting out of your pj’s is hard (guilty🙋🏻♀️).
The last thing you probably want to do it cook or workout, the energy and motivation just isn’t there…
If you are like “wow, that’s me right now!” Keep reading love.
When my clients start to get in a little funk, get too comfortable, or lacking motivation or drive (because we are human, it happens) this is what gets them their drive back!👇🏻
We have to get back to why you started and wanted to live a healthy lifestyle in the first place…
We get busy with work or kids, we get distracted, and aren’t aware of how strong our WHY is. We need to reconnect to that.🙏🏻
Here are some of the questions I ask my clients to reflect on…
Click the Pinterest Button to Save ==>
JOURNAL PROMPTS TO GET YOUR MOTIVATION BACK:
1. How do you feel right now? How is your energy? How is your digestion? What is your confidence level? How would you describe your relationship with food? How is the relationship with yourself?
2. How long has it been like this? What has kept you here? What has it cost you?
Take time to reflect about where you are right now. To make a lasting change, you have to have full awareness of where you are now in order to know where you want to go.
I encourage you to grab your pen and paper and take a couple minutes to journal on these journal prompts.
Now that you have awareness about where you are now, where do you want your health, relationship with food, and relationship with yourself to be?
3. Write your health vision. Your health vision is what you see possible for yourself when you commit to creating a healthy lifestyle you love and step into believing in yourself and your body.🙏🏻How is your energy? How is your digestion? How is your confidence? How is your relationship with food? How is your health?
4. Now what is your WHY behind your health vision?
- Why is it important for you to create your health vision?
- Why is it important for you to be at a healthy maintainable weight?
- Why is it important for you to improve your digestion?
- Why is it important for you to gain your natural energy back?
- Why is it important for you to have confidence in yourself?
Take the next couple minutes to dig deep into your WHY.
5. Now, I want you to visualize yourself being your healthiest self. Do this daily.
"One of the most inspiring and powerful things you can do as a human being is to visualize what it is that you want to manifest, and then make it happen. The power of the mind is astonishing and, when coupled with mindfullness-based practices like meditation, you can increase your ability to make leaps and bounds toward creating the life you truly desire."
If you are wanting to make a change in your health and want the knowledge, support, and tools to accomplish your goals, I think our RESTORE Monthly Membership
would be a great fit for you!
For less than a dollar a day my co-coach Brionna (Self-Mastery Mindset Coach) and I give you monthly workouts, 2 meditations, 4 recipes and sample meal menu, 2 group coaching calls for LOVE support, weekly journal prompts, and so much more!
Lots of love!
- Coach Britt -
***This page contains links to products that I am able to make a commission from. I only link to products that I personally use and enjoy or have researched. It is important to listen to your body when working out. If something is uncomfortable or difficult, use modifications that suit your needs. I am NOT a certified personal trainer. The content of this website is not written by a health care professional and is based solely on my own knowledge, research, and personal experience. I will not be held liable for any problems, injuries, or illnesses that might occur due to a change in your eating and fitness habits. Those who do not seek council from the appropriate health care professional assume the liability of any injury that may occur. Nothing on this website will replace the professional advice of your own private doctor. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting any fitness program to determine if it is right for you. If you experience any pain or difficulty when exercising, stop and consult your health care provider.***
I WANT THE CHECKLIST!
Get Your FREE Gut Health Daily Checklist!
Finally learn how to beat the bloat and lose weight for GOOD!